Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Best Banana Cake



Banana Cake is my favorite cake, always has been, always will be. I think it is because you can eat so much of it and it doesn't make you feel sick - I am actually eating a slice right this second with my coffee, true words! Here is my banana cake recipe.. simple, easy and Delicious.

INGREDIENTS:
2 verryyy ripe bananas - the blacker the better
4oz Soft Margarine
6oz Caster Sugar
2 Large eggs
8oz Self raising flour
1 level tbsp baking powder
2 tbsp milk

METHOD:

1. Preheat oven to 190° and line a 2lb loaf tin.

2. Whizz bananas in the magimix till paste like.

3. Add marge, sugar, eggs, flour, and baking powder. Pulse magimix till blended.

4. Add milk and pulse again.

5. Pour into lined tin and bake for about an hour - if poked with a skewer it should come out clean. For the first 40mins it is a good idea to cover with tin foil to keep it from getting too bronzed.

6. Turn out and cool on rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment