Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oyster Shooters!




I made these little treats for a Champagne garden party last summer.. and have been addicted ever since (well until I got oyster poisoning at Shoreditch house.. damn you) . The first time I made them I used Terry Laybourne's recipe.. and I then made a much quicker version for myself.. SO GOOD. So easy
ps. if serving as canapes have some tooth picks on hand as oysters can get stuck at the bottom of the glass

INGREDIENTS:

Fresh Oysters
Big Tom bloody Mary mix
Tabasco
tinyyy bit of vodka

METHOD:

Mix in a small jug the Big Tom, a few extra splashes of tabasco, bit of vodka and season (add a dash of lemon if it needs it)

Place an oyster in a shot glass (I prefer smaller shot glasses if doing for canapes, otherwise can be awkward to eat)... pour the bloody mary mix over the oyster and fill the glass.

repeat for as many as you need

No comments:

Post a Comment